School Start and Finishing Times
- Breakfast Club 7.45 am (Further details below)
- Reception starts at 8.50 am and finishes 3.05 pm
- Nursery sessions start 8.45 am and finishes 11.45am and 12.20 pm and finishes 3.20 pm
- Main School starts 8.55 am and finishes 3.15 pm for Year 2-6 (3.10pm for Year 1)
Each morning children should line up on their yard when the bell rings. When school closes children should be collected from their yard.
What if my child is late for or absent from school?A good punctual start to each day is very important. In the interests of road safety, children should leave home in sufficient time for an unhurried journey and arrive at school 5-10 minutes before school starts; but we would rather your child was late for school than miss school altogether. Remember school starts at 8.55am
If your child is late she/he must see the school secretary on arrival. Please send a note to explain the reason.
NB. Unexplained lateness is classed as Unauthorised Absence (truancy).
If your child is unwell please let us know by telephoning 406 9403 or calling at school.
Aims to encouraging independence by getting the children to serve themselves e.g. pour their own milk and cereal.
Breakfast will be served from 7:45 until 8:15 and all children will use this ½ hour to only eat breakfast, chat with their friends at the tables and help younger children. From 8:15 they will be able to play with games or complete their homework.
There is a daily continental buffet for all children consisting of:
- Potato cakes
- Fresh fruit
- Cereal; multi-grain Cheerios, Weetabix bite size and malted Shreddies
- Fresh orange juice
- Fresh apple juice
- Babybel cheese
- Fromage Frais
There is also a daily special for all children:
- Monday: Beans on toast
- Tuesday: Scrambled eggs on toast
- Wednesday: Sausage sandwiches
- Thursday: Porridge
- Friday: Bagels and croissants
Breakfast Club cost £1 per day, this charge includes all food and drinks.