26th May 2020
I am writing in regards to the possible phased re-opening of schools in Early June.
If you have already informed school of your intentions for the trial phase you do not need to do anything. Many parents have already informed my team that at this stage of their decision as to whether they will be sending their children back in June or wait until September.
Is your child in any of these groups?
If your child is in any of the above categories and you want to start school once again in June and to be part of the phased return before the summer holidays, you must let us know. This will allow us to plan for numbers and staffing in advance.
Should you require a place, and belong to one of the key groups above please e-mail your child’s name and confirm that you want a place to:
by Friday 29th May at the latest.
You only need to email to confirm you want a place. Those that do NOT require a place do not need to do anything. We can then plan our staff and children “bubbles”, and if you have confirmed, we will contact you in the week commencing 8th June 2020 to discuss re-integration arrangements.
We look forward to hearing from you.